A Students Life at Riccarton

Friday, October 01, 2004

Home sweet huuuuume

Thought I'd put out some pictures with where I'm staying, so here it is.

This is Lord Home Hall pronounced Lord Huuuuuume Hall. I was
in line for help with the internet in my room today and someone in
front of me got asked 'then where are you staying' and the guy
answered 'I'm staying in Lord Home Hall' and the man says 'it's not
Lord Home Hall it's Lord Huuuume Hall, that's important' :)

This is where I live. It's really nice, we've got our own Computer Lab
right down the hall from my room and a tv lounge down stairs.

This is my view from my room

and here you might see how the sky has been most of the time since I
arrived on sunday.

This is my room



it's not big but cozy and I'm not going to stay here a lot anyway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home